• CLICK HERE to request your high school transcript.

    If you would like to speak to someone about this request, call (716) 988-3276, ext. 4334

    • We do NOT kep copies of diplomas, nor can we reproduce them.
    • If you need your transcript sent to an employer or an educational institution, we will send it directly to them with our school seal.
    • If you need a copy of your transcript for other general purposes, we can provide you with an unofficial copy.


Last Modified on February 17, 2017