Hi! My name is Nicole Martin. I am the Literacy Specialist at the Junior/Senior High School. Here are some interesting details about me:
1. I have been involved in education for 16 years.
2. I've taught PreK, K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and worked as a Behavior Specialist K-8. I've also worked as an Instructional Coach.
3. My most recent position was as a Literacy Specialist working with K-adult education.
4. I have 2 daughters. My oldest is almost 22 years old and lives in NYC. My youngest is 19 and a Sophomore at SUNY Oneonta.
5. I recently got married in July.
6. We have a Blue Nose Pit Bull named Violet.
7. In my free time we attend Bills games, visit family, watch movies, walk Violet, travel, and I love to read Comic Books!
I'm excited to join the team at Pine Valley!