Degrees and Certifications:
Certifications: Childhood Literacy (Birth-6th), Childhood Education (1st -6th), Early Childhood Education (Birth -2nd) Education: B.S. Elementary Education from SUNY Fredonia, M.S.E.D. Literacy from St. Bonaventure University
Hello! I'm Mrs. Garrison.
I have been teaching at Pine Valley since 2006. For the first 3 years of my career, I was a reading teacher for grades K-6. In 2009, I moved to a 2nd grade teaching position. I enjoyed teaching 2nd grade for 9 years. From 2018-2020, I taught Kindergarten. Since the 2020-2021 school year, I have been a 3rd grade teacher.
I live with my husband Dave and miniature dachshund Cody. When I am not teaching, I enjoy fishing, kayaking, various arts and crafts, baking and decorating cakes.
Email: Click here to email me
Mrs. Garrison’s Supply List
- Crayons (24 pack or smaller)
- Erasers (not pencil toppers)
- pack of glue sticks
- dry erase markers
- dry erase eraser or old sock
- zippered pencil pouch or supply box
- art smock or old shirt
- at least 2 boxes of tissues
- personal headphones NO earbuds,(with name on them)
- 1 composition notebook (not spiral)
- Quart size ziplock bags
- 3 highlighters: pink, yellow, green