Welcome to Pine Valley Central School District. We are always excited to welcome new students to the district! Please read through the information below if you have recently moved into the district.

    Registration is done by appointment only. You must call and make an appointment PRIOR to arriving at the district office. 

    Please contact Cheryl Vanzile at (716) 988-3291 ext. 3403

    to make an appointment.

    The Registrar's Office is located at 

    Pine Valley Elementary School

    7755 Route 83; South Dayton, New York 14138


    UPK-12 Registration packets are available by calling ahead to make an appointment to pick up a packet. Available appointment times are Monday through Friday, 7:30-3:00 p.m. You must call prior to stopping in to make sure that someone is available to assist you. You may also download the necessary forms from the link below. Families new to the district should register their child/children as soon as possible.

    Documentation is required for registration of students new to the district.


    The following is a list of documentation that may be used to establish a student's residency. The list below provides guidance regarding the sufficiency of documentation that may be submitted by a parent/guardian.

    You must provide at least one (1) document from each of the three (3) areas below. Upon review by the Superintendent's designee, further documentation may be required.

    1. Proof of Parent or Guardian Identity  (Documentation must be valid as of date of submission to District - driver's license, passport must contain CURRENT  address on the document)

    a. Passport;

    b. State-Issued Driver's License; or

    c. State-Issued Non-Driver's Identification

    2. Proof of Residency and Supporting Documentation

    a. Deed

          b. Executed Lease or Rental Agreement (Lease must be up-to-date - an expired lease or an unsigned lease is not proof of residence);

            * Lease or Rental Agreement must include Landlord's name and contact information and must be signed by all parties (i.e. phone number).

            * If Agreement does not include such information, parent/guardian must provide Landlord's name and phone number for verification purposes.

    c. Tax bill for residence

              *Parent/Guardian's billing address on tax bill must match residence. Otherwise, parent/guardian must provide additional supporting documentation for proof of residency. See list of additional supporting documentation.

    d. HUD papers

    e. Closing statement of residence

    3. The District may require more than one of the listed documentation below for verification of residency.

    a. Utility bill listing residential address and billing address with your name

    b. Car registration

    c. Government benefit document

    d. Notarized statement from landlord

    e. Payroll stub

    f. Other documentation determined by the District to prove residency.


    Other Documents Needed for Student Registration:

    1. Original birth certificate

    2. Immunization record from your child's physician

    3. Report card from previous school (please note that high school registrants need a transcript of all HS credits from grade 8-12)

    4. Custody papers (if applicable)

    5. Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable) 



    1. Call for an appointment: Cheryl Vanzile - 988-3291 ext. 3403

    2. Available appointment times are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 3:00 pm

    3. All completed registration forms must be brought with you to the appointment.

    4. Proofs of residency, as outlined above, must be brought with you to the appointment



    Tuition students are welcome if space remains and with the Superintendent's approval. Tuition for out-of-district students changes annually. For the 2022-23 school year, tuition rates are:

    UPK-12: $2,000