Mrs. Rocque's Supply List
Please label all of your child's supplies.
- Glue Sticks
- Dry Erase Markers
- Dry Erase Eraser or Old Sock
- Zippered Pencil Pouch or Supply Box
- At least two boxes of tissues
- Personal Headphones (no earbuds! Kiddos have difficulty keeping them in their ears and pieces get lost/broken easily. Please put your child's name on them as well)
- 1 Composition notebook (no sprial bound notebooks)
- Reusable water bottle with their name on it
- Gallon-size ziplock bags
- Art Smock/ Old Shirt
The third-grade schedule is TBD. I will update you when the schedule has been finalized.
1.) Be Honest: Always tell the truth the first time.
2.) Be Respectful: Always listen and follow directions. Voices are off and eyes are on the speaker. Say please and thank you.
3.) Be Kind: Always include others when we play or work together. Always help others. Speak nicely to each other.
4.) Be Safe: Always walk inside and on the sidewalk. Keep hands and feet to yourself.
5.) Be Responsible: Always complete work in a timely manner and make sure to turn it in. Keep track of your belongings.
6.) Have Fun!